[ Chat: #IntellectualCrafters | Source: GitHub | Builds: Jenkins ]
PlotSquared authors: Citymonstret, Empire92, MBon29
Fork: Empire92 (That's me!)
SQL drivers: http://nukkit.ru/resources/dblib.14/
Creating a world:
Define the generator in the server.properties:
Or the nukkit.yml:Code:# server.properties file level-type=PlotSquared
You can configure generator by going to /plugins/PlotSquared/config/worlds.ymlCode:# World section of your nukkit.yml worlds: [size=7]World named "world" with DEFAULT generator[/size] world: generator: DEFAULT [size=7]Second world "plotworld" with PlotSquared generator[/size] plotworld: generator: PlotSquared
For augmented generation see:
- Delete theto regenerate the worldCode:<world>/region
- If the perm packs don't work, just add the exact perms
Add roads to your world...
- Hybrid generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Roads can be conveniently added to new or existing worlds
- Supports larger plot sizes than pure schematic generation
- (here's the template below /plot template import <world> bridge)
In built plot downloading (no setup required)...
- Just use /plot download
- Cross server "/plot save", "/plot load" and "/plot schematic paste url:<value>"
- Use commands or enable auto merging
- Merge plots and build with friends
Combine generators; with or without roads...
Plots can be anywhere...
- Augmented generation bundled with PlotSquared
- Plot clusters can go anywhere, and can simply be invisible boundaries if you want.
PlotSquared for Nukkit
We welcome you on our site. This site is devoted to the Nukkit project and all that is connected with him. Here you can communicate, download plugins, also many other things get acquainted! Register the account right now :3