[ Chat: #IntellectualCrafters | Source: GitHub | Builds: Jenkins ]
PlotSquared authors: Citymonstret, Empire92, MBon29
Fork: Empire92 (That's me!)
SQL drivers: http://nukkit.ru/resources/dblib.14/
Creating a world:
Define the generator in the server.properties:
# server.properties file level-type=PlotSquared
# World section of your nukkit.yml worlds: # World named "world" with DEFAULT generator world: generator: DEFAULT # Second world "plotworld" with PlotSquared generator plotworld: generator: PlotSquared
- Delete the `<world>/region` to regenerate the world
For augmented generation see:
- If the perm packs don't work, just add the exact perms
Add roads to your world...
- Hybrid generator bundled with PlotSquared
- Roads can be conveniently added to new or existing worlds
- Supports larger plot sizes than pure schematic generation
- (here's the template below /plot template import <world> bridge)
In built plot downloading (no setup required)...
- Just use /plot download
- Cross server "/plot save", "/plot load" and "/plot schematic paste url:<value>"
- Use commands or enable auto merging
- Merge plots and build with friends
Combine generators; with or without roads...
Plots can be anywhere...
- Augmented generation bundled with PlotSquared
- Plot clusters can go anywhere, and can simply be invisible boundaries if you want.