My port of WorldEdit for Nukkit includes all functionality present in the PC version, as well as my own improvements.
So these commands will be the same:
And here are the commands I've added:
The main improvements I think you'll find useful:
API wise, it has the same core as the PC edition, but I've documented my additions:
- Commands/messages are entirely configurable/translatable
- Shortened usage (.posa instead of //pos1)
- A LOT of performance improvements (faster and less memory usage)
- Inbuilt logging, inspection and rollbacks
- Website for up/downloading your clipboard
I will provide support on IRC, Github and in the discussion section.
Like my work?
Full WorldEdit for Nukkit
We welcome you on our site. This site is devoted to the Nukkit project and all that is connected with him. Here you can communicate, download plugins, also many other things get acquainted! Register the account right now :3