Source code of Nukkit could be found on github: https://github.com/Nukkit/NukkitWhere I can download nukkit server?
You can download Nukkit from Jenkins (links to last three stable builds available at sidebar of the forum): http://ci.mengcraft.com:8080/job/nukkit/
Also you can try Circle CI: https://circleci.com/gh/Nukkit/Nukkit/tree/master/
And there's an additional jenkins-server where you can download nukkit, provided by @ProjectInfinity
Windows:How to run server?
1. You must be sure that Java 8 installed on your PC. You can download latest Java here: https://www.java.com/en/download/
2. Create a folder and copy there downloaded file nukkit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
3. Create file named start.cmd that contains:
chcp 65001 java.exe -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar nukkit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar pause
5. Choose your language (type "eng" for English) and server will initialized: world file will be created and you can join the server using your PC IP and port (default for MCPE) 19132.
You can easily configure nukkit server by editing files:How to configure server? How to change server port?
- server.properties — This file include basic server. You can change server port here.
- nukkit.yml — This file is using for advanced configuration of nukkit-server.
Just type help in server consoleWhat command server supports? Where I can get full list?
Yes, you can!Can I use MCW10E (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition) to connect to nukkit server?
But if your server is running on same PC where you running MCW10E, you must:
- Configure your server to another port (29132, for example);
- Type (once) in command line: CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n="Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe"
- Run your Windows 10 Minecraft add new server (IP:localhost, port:29132) and connect to server.
P.S. Thanks to @Tee7even for this solution
Now I know only two places and there is not too much plugins available:Where I can find plugins for nukkit server
You need to download plugin jar-file and put it into your server plugins folder. Restart your server and plugin will be loaded. If plugin provides any configuration file it will be created in /plugins/<PluginName> folder.How to install plugins