Plugin Request: SafeZone

Discussion in 'Plugins for Nukkit' started by MK500, 9/1/16.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We welcome you on our site. This site is devoted to the Nukkit project and all that is connected with him. Here you can communicate, download plugins, also many other things get acquainted! Register the account right now :3
  1. MK500

MK500 Pioneer

Code:
    /safezone create <X start> <Z start> <X end> <Z end>

Creates a "safe zone" where PvP is not allowed and blocks cannot be broken except by ops. Identical to spawn-protection area. Each newly created "safe zone" is given a sequential ID number. Y axis should be ignored (all Y axis within "safe zone" protected).

No need to check if new "safe zone" overlaps old ones because this would not cause problems.

Code:
    /safezone list
    Lists each created "safe zone":

<ID> <X start> <Z start> to <X end> <Z end>
    1 253 150 to 263 160
    2 1500 150 to 1600 250

Code:
    /safezone delete <ID #>
    This would be incredibly useful for server admins to have a number of warp areas where players could travel to and not immediately die due to campers. These warp areas could have a nice admin-built building. Then the player could walk outside the safe zone and build/PvP. Incredibly useful for large Survival worlds.

Another example of use would be a shop area. Players could safely use shop signs without being killed by PvP.

2. fromgate

fromgate Administrator

Good idea for plugin!

I'm no working on regions plugins (somehting like worldguard), I think I can add this feature to it.

3. MK500

MK500 Pioneer

Sounds good! WorldGuard was always "almost" able to do what I am requesting; but has been broken for so long with newer PocketMine.

Anyway, I look forward to testing your regions plugin! The key is to support both PvP and build/destruction protection.

4. Larry

Larry Пользователь

Minecraft:
    LarryLlama
    Is there a safezone plugin

5. fromgate

fromgate Administrator

6. Larry

Larry Пользователь

Minecraft:
    LarryLlama